£35k - 40k per year
28 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35k-£40k dependant on experience
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for either a Quantity Surveyor ideally with Mobile Telecoms experience, if not then other Telecoms or Utilities/Construction experience will be sufficient. The company operates UK wide as a market leader in delivering mobile/wireless Telecoms services, so travel to various sites maybe required. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits including: Pension, Medical Care & Bupa Cash Plan
- Creating and Producing Tenders and BoQs
- Managing the Finance Tracker.
- Sub Contractor contract management and quotation reviews.
- Highlighting and addressing negative trends in cost to continually drive up margins.
- Identification of good opportunities to maximise revenue and/or margins.
- Ensure successful negotiation of final account maximising revenue and profit whilst managing good customer relationships.
- Reviewing projects profit and loss and ensuring control is maintained across various projects.
- Being able to highlight and capture deviations from quoted provided.
- Ensuring compliance with H&S and QMS Policies.
- Working knowledge and adherence to their HSE Management System at all times.
- Mobile Telecoms QS Experience OR Telecoms QS Experience OR Utilities/Construction QS Experience
- HND or Degree in Construction or Quantity Surveying
- A-Level or similar in Mathematics
- Being able to communicate to all level stake holders internally and externally.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214