£40k - 50k per year + + Benefits
23 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40k - £55k dependant on experience
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for either a Junior Quantity Surveyor or Quantity Surveyor ideally with Fixed Line Telecoms experience, if not then other Telecoms or Utilities/Construction experience will be sufficient. The company operates out of Watford, with Fibre Network Builds in the Surrey / Hampshire area, therefore site visits are required from time to time. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Creating and Producing Tenders and BoQs
- Sub Contractor contract management and quotation reviews.
- Highlighting and addressing negative trends in cost to continually drive up margins.
- Identification of good opportunities to maximise revenue and/or margins.
- Reviewing projects profit and loss and ensuring control is maintained across various projects.
- Being able to highlight and capture deviations from quoted provided.
- Ensuring compliance with H&S and QMS Policies.
- Working knowledge and adherence to their HSE Management System at all times.
- Ideally Fixed Line Telecoms QS Experience OR Any Telecoms QS Experience OR Utilities/Construction QS Experience
- HND or Degree in Construction or Quantity Surveying
- A-Level or similar in Mathematics
- Being able to communicate to all level stake holders internally and externally.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.