£350 - 370 per day
24 days ago
RAN Project Manager
Start date: Monday 22nd February or ASAP
Job Type: 6 month rolling contract (PAYE)
Day Rate: £350 - £370 per day
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a RAN Project Manager to work for a fantastic telecommunications company based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for the full project lifecycle including: Design, Civils and RAN Configurations. You will manage sub-contractors and work closely with the back office and project management teams to ensure the successful delivery of RAN build programs.
- Successfully create the build plan programme of works for projects.
- Manage the build process and implementation of sites.
- Analyse rigging sheets and site designs to create materials and services needed.
- Take responsibility for project planning and scheduling.
- Travel to and meet customers to discuss progress on sites and projects.
- Ensure sites are delivered on time working closely with the coordinators and back office.
- Report progress back to the senior management team and ensure KPI’s are met.
- Must have Strong knowledge of RAN Build & Planning.
- Experience managing civils and macro build.
- Experience with site design and configurations.
- Good knowledge of customer RAN processes & tools
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210