£24k - 27k per year
about 1 month ago
Mobile Telecoms Project Coordinator
Location: Remote working UK wide
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer with strong Mobile Telecommunications experience to work for a fantastic company based in Reading. The successful candidate will be managing site access across various wireless telecoms projects, also collecting and preparing documentation.
- Use various tools and systems to obtain correct information needed for site completions.
- Prepare RAMS and CPHSP
- Successfully complete required forms and documentation for site access / completion.
- Report into the senior management team on a daily basis.
- Manage access keys for site.
- Ensure H&S compliance is followed by engineers on site.
- Experience working on Mobile Telecoms projects
- Knowledge on preparing RAMS and CPHSP
- Strong coordination / management skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Joe Gallagher from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214