£24k per year
28 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 24,000 GBP Per Annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Installation Support engineer with strong residential installation experience to work for a fantastic company based in Yorkshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for internet, IP and wireless networks. The company operates around Yorkshire delivering fixed line services. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits including healthcare cash plan, employee assistance programme, high street discount portal, discretionary sick pay, and 30 days holiday.
- Ability to identify and understanding any health and safety risks to ensure strong health and safety practice.
- Carry out installation works at customers premises both internally and externally.
- Provide customers with detailed explanations on how to connect their devices to the wireless network.
- Record and photograph all completed installation work to log infrastructure records.
- Activate rapid and accurate serial numbers and mac addresses to inventory application.
- Ability to carry out fault investigation, rectification and diagnosis to a professional customer facing manner.
Must Have: -
- Strong knowledge of installation equipment for IP, Wireless and internet.
- Strong communication skills to liaise with business and residential customers at all levels.
- Excellent understanding of Telecoms and IT installation equipment.
- UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.