North West England, England
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
12 days ago
31 Oct 00:00
Telecoms Rigging Manager
Location: Various office locations available & Work from home
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Rigging Manager who will be responsible for supervising PCN rigging crews and ensuring that works are carried out as per the requirement. The teams (Up to 10 at a time) will be working on various projects nationwide under your control. This will be an office-based position in the UK with the option to work from home for part of each week.
- Make sure that all rigging work is carried out as per agreed requirements, within budget and to the agreed time scale.
- Manage rigging teams effectively, ensuring any issues on site are resolved.
- Work closely with PMs and directors to understand the program of works and ensure successful delivery.
- Report issues back to the team and make plans to mitigate issues in future, such as aborted jobs etc.
- Complete on-site audits to check the quality of work on projects.
- Ensure the safety of teams on site, liaising with the SHEQ manager regularly to keep H&S protocols up to date.
- ENSURE HOPs and all required documentation is completed for every site.
- Strong experience managing / supervising PCN rigging teams.
- Previous work experience and technical understanding of PCN rigging.
- Understanding of site safety and H&S procedures / best practices.
- Strong communication skills and ability to manage staff effectively.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 974 7335.