£30k - 35k per year
about 1 month ago
Rigging Survey Engineer
Location: United Kingdom
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Benefits + Vehicle
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Survey Engineers with a Mobile Telecoms Rigging background, to work for a fantastic telecoms company in the UK. Successful candidates will be responsible for completing detailed surveys on various mobile telecoms sites throughout the UK. You must have a thorough understanding of Mobile Telecoms site builds and designs.
- Successfully prepare RAMs for each site visit.
- Adhere to all company H&S requirements on site.
- Complete survey submissions to the relevant systems, ensuring accuracy and the timely completion of each site.
- Record plant suitability on sites and identify any risks.
- Successfully record accurate measurements and digital imagery for each site.
- Liaise with local authorities as and when required.
- Highlight any major variances or concerns to senior management.
- Exceptional understanding of Mobile Telecom site builds and design process.
- Previous survey experience.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Driving licence and willingness to work UK wide.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215