£28k - 34k per year
28 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 + Vehicle + Package
Allied Resource are currently very proud to be working with a very reputable telecommunications company in the South-West area. Our client now has a number of opportunities available for Route Planners to join the expanding team, completing surveys, planning and meeting landowners. Working withing the Planning Department you will assist in the negotiation of access to land and plan routes for fibre optic cabling.
- Create and maintain project plans for each scheme within communities.
- Engage with both landowners and the wider community to discuss network expansions.
- Plan routes for fibre cabling
- Help ton explain benefits to all landowners participating in the projects.
- Ensure confidence in your customer base and effectively manage any concerns they may have over builds on their property.
- Analyse accessible land info and service maps.
- Liaise with landowners to put forward suitable routes for construction and adapt according to their input and confirm plans for development.
- Hand over a fully deliverable network plan to the construction teams.
- Deal with any queries from landowners during the full turnkey process.
- Keep detailed progress reports on internal systems.
- Act as a point of contact between the construction team and the survey team.
- Strong awareness of both agriculture and the countryside, including any potential barriers for landowners.
- Knowledge of the operation of machinery associated with agriculture and construction.
- Strong knowledge of farming systems and process.
- Great spatial awareness
- Ability to work on concurrent projects in an organised manner.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Great communication skills
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.