£340 - 390 per day
10 days ago
Senior Acquisition Surveyor
Location: North-West UK
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £340 - £390 p/d (OUTSIDE IR35)
Allied Resource are currently working with a fantastic mobile communications company based in the North-West. Our client now requires an experienced Acquisition Surveyor to provide support and assistance to the Programme Manager to plan, implement and drive all aspects of site acquisition and planning requirements whilst influencing the wider network and site. You will work within a multi-discipline team to consistently meet goals within budget, and on time.
- Work effectively within a team managing the acquisition and planning requirements for multiple complex projects, allowing end-to-end delivery of passive infrastructure on site.
- Ensure that identified sites have the necessary planning, legal and access rights to upgrade or install new radio equipment and accommodate any 3rd party requirements for equipment.
- Efficiently manage supplier delivery via regular reviews, reporting and meetings.
- Forecast and manage delivery profiled.
- Secure agreement from stakeholders regarding delivery timescales and site lists as required.
- Perform management duties in support of the team, including team meetings, absence reporting, appraisals and holiday tracking.
- LL&T Act and Lease Reading.
- English qualification.
- Excellent commercial awareness.
- Staff management skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Client-facing skills.
- Electronic Communications Code (Desirable).
- Strong knowledge of planning legislation in relation to telecoms deployment (Desirable).
- RICS membership (Desirable).
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213.