£40k - 50k per year
0203 002 2212
17 days ago
Senior Civils Supervisor
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Vehicle/Fuel card + Overtime + Benefits.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Senior Civils Supervisor for a fantastic client of ours in the North West / Manchester area. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of field based Civils employees and Contractors as well as directly reporting to the Build Managers regarding updates on project progress / quality / H&S of FTTP builds.
- Maintain the constant supply of materials, tools/equipment and resources for field operatives, ensuring to escalate any stock issues etc.
- Complete and record site meetings with various stakeholders and authorities whilst maintaining good relationships.
- Supervise/Manage Civils Gangs and Contractor on fibre network build.
- Carry out quality audits alongside Openreach and Auditors to maintain a high level of quality and Health & Safety.
- Host toolbox talks
- Ensure field teams are kept occupied with work in the event of any stoppages or early completion of job packs (with agreement from Build Manager).
- Complete any necessary snagging or defect rectification
- Feedback reports of results/findings to the Management team. Ensure to take action where required and escalate any onsite issues or concerns.
- Train and mentor on the job
- Design backhaul segments using utility pole routes, as well as identify suitable locations for fibre build.
- Ensure site is adhering to Health and Safety regulations
- 2 years Civils Supervisor experience on FTTx projects with prior experience working in a Civils Lead/Ganger role
- NRSWA Supervisor accredited
- SA002 accredited
- Experience working on the Openreach/PIA network
- Working Knowledge of HAUC and NRSWA
- Full UK Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Tom Peel from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2218.