£60k - 65k per year
10 days ago
Senior Installation Manager
Location: Worcester (Working from Home)
Start date: November
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £65,000 per annum + £6K car allowance + Benefits.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager to head up the installation team for a fantastic telecommunications company based in Worcestershire. The company operates flexible working and staff will be working from home the majority of the time. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a team of installation managers, installation supervisors, installers and MEWP operators, driving for first time connection for all installations.
This will be working for a brand-new ISP, the Investors behind this company are also invested in 2 or 3 other major ISP’s in the fibre industry. The company will have multi-million-pound backing with experienced investors behind them that know how to build successful large-scale businesses. This means that there are fantastic opportunities for growth in the business for candidates joining at this stage.
- Ensure all Installations are provided in a safe and quality manner
- Work with the Build team to ensure all build activities are performed to simplify the Installation visit enabling a 2 hour install slot
- Set and agree installation requirements and standards with each Wholesale partner
- Liaise with the Head of Engineering & Quality to ensure all installs utilise the best principles, materials and process’s
- Understand the differences across different wholesale partner requirements ensuring that the correct methods are used against each Partner requirement
- Work with the Installation team and the build team to ensure that all installs across all end user property types (MDU, SDU, Enterprise or other) are performed to the correct methodology.
- Strong fibre / FTTP installation experience.
- Proven experience of leading a significant installation team within a Fibre rollout.
- Openreach PIA experience.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.