£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum
5 months ago
20 Dec 00:00
Senior IP Network Engineer
Location: United States
Start Date: New Year
Salary: £90,000 - £110,000 per annum + Flight Allowance + Accommodation
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Senior IP Engineer to relocate to the US to work for a fantastic Telecommunications company. Successful candidates will be responsible for the management, build and support of the companies mobile and fixed network infrastructure. Reporting to the Head of IP, you will join an excellent team within the company, offering clear career progression and good benefits.
- Administration of the IP/MPLS network infrastructure Plan and implement software updates, audit network security and maintain hardware and software integrity.
- Administration of the mobile packet backbone network, RAN backhaul, CGN, Gi/SGi-Fw and GTP-fw.
- Complete periodic network maintenance when required and respond to network incidents to ensure 24/7 operation.
- Successfully deal with any customer queries or complaints, process fault tickets accordingly.
- Lead the team on the integrated MPLS network infrastructure supporting, fixed and mobile, data services.
- Manage international capacity, private ISP peering policies and inter-AS MPLS L2/L3 VPNs and services.
- Administration of MLDP-based mVPN architecture and maintain uninterrupted IPTV service integrity and failover mechanism.
- Degree in one of the following disciplines: Electronics Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication or equivalent technical competence.
- Experience in a senior operational IP/MPLS networking role, preferably working with a Service Provider. Hands on experience is key.
- CCNP Certified or equivalent, with relevant work experience.
- CCIE RS/SP lab certification.
- Linux Server administration experience including scripting languages (Perl, Python, bash).
- Capable to articulate and present timely technical feedback to manager and peers
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Amy Hodges at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 911 9394.