£50k - 60k per year
13 days ago
Senior Operations Manager
Location: Edinburgh / Newcastle
Start date: Monday 30th November or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Stock Options
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Senior Operations Manager with strong FTTP project experience, to work for a fantastic company based in Scotland / North East England. The successful candidate will be joining a company who has recently had a large multi-million-pound investment, with plans to roll out a major project delivering fibre to over 50,000 homes in Scotland and Northern England. There is an aggressive growth strategy for the company, with a plan to increase their headcount from 30 to 150 employees by mid-April 2021. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities, and they are expecting this role to turn in to a COO position in the near future.
- Act as a senior figure and manage the delivery of the FTTP rollout.
- Lead and motivate a team of managers / coordinators / supervisors, especially as the team grows throughout next year.
- Attend regular meetings with stakeholders and senior management
- Apply expertise to ensure the company is working in the most effective way possible to ensure a successful delivery.
- Experience working as an Operations Manager within the Telecommunications market.
- Knowledge and expertise on FTTP / Fibre projects.
- Strong people skills and management experience
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215