North West England, England
Up to £45000.00 per annum + Senior Planning Consultant
5 months ago
03 Nov 00:00
Senior Planning Consultant
Location: North West / South East England
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £45,000 + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Senior Planning Consultant for a large Telecoms / Utilities company. Successful candidates will join a multi-disciplined team of Survey Consultants, Design Experts and Project Support, identifying suitable deployment sites and acquiring planning approvals on behalf of the client. This will be an office-based position in the North West or South East England.
- Use your expertise in planning across multiple projects and act as the escalation point for any planning issues.
- Make sure that the company achieves good approval rates.
- Effectively manage a range of sites at any one time, ensuring that applications for planning and appeals are successful.
- Ensure that you have an excellent knowledge of the Town & Country Planning legislations.
- Provide training on planning procedures to various employees throughout the business.
- Attend site meetings / planning meetings and client meetings.
- A qualification in Planning or relatable, preferably a degree
- Strong town planning experience in the Telecoms / Utilities or Energy market.
- Public & Private sector planning experience.
- Exceptional negotiation skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 974 7335.