£65k - 70k per year
17 days ago
Senior Technical RAN Manager (Pre-Sales)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £70,000 + Pension + Holiday + Hybrid Working
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Senior Technical RAN Manager to manage a team of technical pre-sales professionals. This is a customer-facing role that will require the successful candidate to meet with clients on a weekly basis and spend hands-on time in the office in support of the team. Some home working will be available, but if this is a priority then the role will not be for you.
- Build and manage technical RFQs, leading a team of professionals to ensure a smooth process.
- Regularly meet with customer representatives face to face, building and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Use your technical knowledge to ensure any customer queries are answered in appropriate detail.
- Work across business units to share and act upon technical knowledge that can improve the pre-sales process.
- Take a pro-active approach to the management of your team, ensuring relevant internal procedures and processes are consistently reviewed and refined.
- Act as a senior figure within the business, remaining approachable as a point of contact for all RAN pre-sales related queries.
- Communicate effectively with business directorship and senior management, regularly reporting on the status of ongoing projects.
- 10 years of technical experience within multi-vendor RAN/Wireless environments. Any knowledge of core networks would be considered extremely advantageous.
- Strong background in customer-facing positions, with excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and motivate a team of technical professionals.
- Strong knowledge of Request for Quotation processes.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel spreadsheet manipulation abilities.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.