Service Desk Coordinator
£22k - 24k per year
about 2 months ago
Support Desk Coordinator
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an Aspiring IT Professional for a Service Desk Coordinator role located in Runcorn, Cheshire. The successful candidate will be a part of a team of Service Desk coordinators providing 1st line support to multiple customers. The company offers fantastic career progression opportunities alongside a great benefits package.
- Full life cycle of support calls and contributing to new support agreements.
- Responsible for the allocation and management of incidents to field engineers.
- Maintaining customer awareness and progress of nominated incidents.
- Allocation of Fault Calls to Field Engineers within a pre-defined geographic area.
- Re-adjustment of Field Engineer work to meet both Service Levels and customer commitments
- Utilising bespoke software to raise Risk Assessment and Method Statements for engineer visits.
- Effective utilisation of Logistics resources to meet cost targets.
- Ongoing feedback to the customer both internally and externally via voice and system updates to manage customer expectations on fault resolution.
- Report Writing within the timescales to meet contract objectives.
- Strong interest or previous experience in a career within the IT sector.
- Fully competent with computing systems
- Highly organised with great communications skills.
- Ability to work to quick deadlines.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact James Wilcox from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 005 2823.