£32k - 35k per year
11 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 + Package
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a SHEQ Advisor with experience working in the Telecoms industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing Health, Safety and Quality policies for Fibre Telecoms roll-outs throughout the business.
- Provide SHEQ support to operational staff working on Street Works, construction and general Telecoms Installations.
- Successfully resolve any incidents, identifying the root cause of issues.
- Carry out regular inspections on site, ensuring site compliance against company, client and legislative requirements.
- Create relationships and attend regular meetings with stakeholders to help drive project completion.
- Liaise with Local Authorities.
- Support the commercial bid team with tender completions.
- Ensure consistent implementation of SHEQ standards across the business.
- SHEQ / Health & Safety advisory experience.
- Fibre Telecoms / Civils industry experience.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety and/or Construction
- NRSWA Accreditation
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.