£27,000 - £32,000
0203 002 2211
17 days ago
November 2023 or ASAP
Locations: Reading / Manchester
Start date: November 2023 or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 DOE + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a SHEQ Coordinator to work for a fantastic company with offices either in Reading or the North West. The successful candidate will be pivotal in assisting the business in adopting a best practice approach to all areas of health and safety, resulting in the maintenance of a strong safety culture, compliance with all SHEQ policies, processes and overall safety / well-being of all employees in the company.
- Assist with maintaining the Company’s SHEQ management systems and providing support across the SHEQ function and project teams.
- Provide high-quality administrative support to the SHEQ Manager as required.
- Maintain various databases & registers to ensure that up to date information on SHEQ is accurately recorded.
- Work closely with Sub-Contractors provide education & support on the company SHEQ requirements, policies & procedures.
- Conduct independent research, collate information & produce high quality work outputs such as reports, guidelines & other documents.
- Experience working in a similar role within H&S / SHEQ.
- NEBOSH certification would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with various teams.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211.