£45k per year
19 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £45k + Package
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a SHEQ Manager with strong fixed line fibre or utilities experience to work for a fantastic company based in the Central-Belt of Scotland. The successful candidate will provide professional advice and implement the SHEQ management systems and processes by working with the operational teams to understand and resolve the issues that they currently face. Reporting directly into the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for the safety, health and wellbeing of the project teams and your colleagues working within the wider business.
- Monitor and review the performance of the SHEQ team to ensure that processes are successfully implemented.
- Provide accurate SHEQ information & guidance to Directors and the Senior Management team.
- Attend meetings and project reports as the Health and Safety subject matter expert.
- Carry out on site audits and inspections when required.
- Complete reports on SHEQ performance for individual projects and teams.
- Support managers with HSEQ regulators (e.g. HSE, Local Authority, Environment Agency etc.)
- Oversee and prepare schedules around various inspections / audits with field services and FTTP Project Managers
- Strong Health and Safety or SHEQ background and working knowledge in Telecoms or Utilities
- Awareness and understanding of Environmental Legislation
- NEBOSH or IOSH Qualified
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213.