£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Company Vehicle
9 months ago
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Company Vehicle + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Site Manager to work for a fantastic Construction / Civil Engineering company based in Gloucestershire. Working on various projects, the successful candidate will be responsible for the everyday management of single sites, ensuring that projects are completed to high standards and within agreed timescales.
- Ensure that all labour and sub-contractors are utilised effectively on each site.
- Ensure that work is completed to high standards within a timely manner.
- Keep track of documentation for staff, i.e timesheets etc
- Effectively manage the plant required on site.
- Complete a site diary for each project to ensure effective completion.
- Implement robust Health and Safety policies on site, ensuring that they are followed at all times.
- Act as a senior member on site for staff members and liaise with customers to maintain good relationships with each company.
- 5 years + previous Site Management experience.
- Good IT skills and understanding of email.
- First Aid Course
- CITB Site Management Safety
- Must be willing to travel and work away.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Amy Hodges from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 911 9394