£0 per year
5 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable + Industry Leading Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Stores Manager in the Dorset area to work for a fantastic Telecommunications company. You will report to the Operations Manager and be responsible for ensuring the compliant, safe and secure running of a busy labour depot. You will interface with other internal departments and build strong working relationships. The company offer fantastic career progression opportunities along with an excellent package including 33 day’s holiday, pension scheme, health support and discount portals.
- Ensure the efficient and compliant running of the Stores Depot.
- Manage Openreach stores using in-house systems.
- Manage a small civils store
- Liaise with Openreach store management & client logistics manager
- Procure and control PPE & SLG (Signing, Lighting and Guarding) equipment.
- Manage the depot and yard.
- Ensure site security
- Open and close the site.
- Upkeep of visitors’ log
- Strong experience managing a depot, ideally in telecoms or utilities.
- Previous background in operating store control systems.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong awareness of Microsoft Office.
- Full UK Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.