£23k - 26k per year
9 days ago
Location: West Midlands
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £23,000 - £26,000 + Package
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Streetworks Administrator with strong permitting and site inspection experience to work for a fantastic company based in Derbyshire. The successful candidate will play an important role in the future delivery and management of teams. The company operates throughout the South-West of England.
- Inspecting and dealing with permits for Fibre Highway works for new digs and PIA works.
- Work with local authorities to submit relevant notices and permits.
- Build a strong rapport with local authorities.
- Liaise with SHEQ team and build manager to ensure all standards are met and audited as appropriate.
- Act as point of contact for internal ground teams and survey / develop TM plans.
- Attend county HAUC and local meetings when required.
- Meet all requirements relating to any NRSWA legislations and codes of practice.
- Liaise with third parties and with contractors’ regularly.
- Collate and gather evidence in relation to any challenges in relation to NRSWA received by local authorities.
- Regularly liaise with PMO to provide feedback from external parties.
- Previous experience in a Streetworks role within Telecoms/Utilities/Construction
- Knowledge of Traffic management act 2004 (TMA).
- NRSWA Streetworks accreditation.
- Strong understanding of CDM & H/S knowledge within Telecoms/Utilities environment.
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- Full UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214.