South East London
£35k - 40k per year
20 days ago
Location: South-East (Hybrid/Field)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40k (DOE) + Company Car + Bonus Scheme + 30 days holiday + Discounts + Pension + Hybrid working
Allied Resource are currently recruiting a Streetworks Manager for a fantastic ISP based in the South-East. The role will see the successful candidate be responsible for the overall performance of streetworks administration within the business. Key procedures and processes will need to be designed and implemented for all aspects of streetworks.
- Ensure compliance with Codes of Practice and Legislation associated with SW aspects of network installations.
- The quality control of streetworks administration.
- Design, implement and maintain procedures and processes for streetworks administration.
- Own and develop relationships with street authorities, maintaining strong positive dialogue.
- Design, implement and oversee invoicing, reporting and recovery for FPN’s HA Inspections, remedial permits and S74 costs.
- Deliver improvement training and carry out competency assessments.
- Implement management systems with build partners.
- Work closely with Supervisors to understand and improve upon site adherence to regulations.
- Accurate and timely reporting on performance.
- Monitor any legislation changes and undertake detailed impact assessments.
- Support business system integrations for streetworks management.
- Provide training to colleagues on streetworks.
- Minimum 5 years of Streetworks experience.
- Excellent NRSWA & TMA knowledge.
- Strong HSE awareness.
- Excellent communication ability, effectively communicates across internal teams, local authorities and build partners.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact James Willcox from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 005 2823.