£21k - 23k per year
about 1 month ago
Streetworks permit officer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 23,000 GBP Per Annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Streetworks permit office with strong permitting and NRSWA experience to work for a fantastic company based in Gloucestershire. The successful candidate will play an important role in management and coordinator of NRSWA and Traffic management. The company operates throughout the South West of England.
- Work closely with project coordinators to drive efficient and effective results.
- Issue relevant permit schemes in correlation with TM and NRSWA.
- Work closely with internal and external stake holders.
- Liaise with supply chain partners regularly.
- Minimise risk of all fines such as FPNS & S74’S.
- Maintain all administrative works within the database.
- Remain compliant with best practices and any company procedures / legislations.
- Create structured reports of notifications at their various stages.
Must Have: -
- Previous experience in dealing with permitting schemes.
- Strong works planning and knowledge of general office procedures.
- Experience in working within the Telecoms/Utilities/Construction industry.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.