£25k - 40k per year
0203 002 2217
21 days ago
Location: Northwest England
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 per annum DOE
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Bid Estimator to work for a fantastic, Structured Cabling company located in the Northwest of England. The successful candidate will assist the company’s Senior Design & Estimators in the production of detailed and accurate connectivity estimates and proposals for Design and Build Projects. The company operates UK wide and Internationally delivering Telecoms services, so travel to various sites may be required. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Preparation and submission of quotations and tenders in reference to structured cabling systems.
- Ensuring tender documents are correct and technically accurate researching materials, equipment, and labour costs.
- Producing material lists & obtaining quotations from suppliers
- Developing customer relations and solid working relationships.
- Attending site meetings with customers to review, interpret, and understand customer specifications/requirements.
- After sales support, implement/communicate equipment selection types and design.
- Preparation of the required documentation to progress the work on site from quotation stage into an active project/contract and site attendance to hand over to the installation team.
Must Have: -
- Previous background in Bid Estimations (Copper and Fibre Installation Desirable).
- Ability to understand and interpret technical drawings.
- Strong work ethic and able to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Ability to communicate and build relationships in a professional manner.
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel, Word & Outlook
- Full UK driving licence (Desirable).
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 22