£28k - 30k per year
0203 002 2217
30 days ago
Structured Cabling Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 per annum + overtime
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Data Cabling Engineer with strong experience in installation, termination and testing of all Copper and fibre data centre interlink cabling. The successful candidate will be working as part of a team or teams within the Data Centre environment, delivering and supporting project related activities. The company operates primarily around the M25 / M4 and throughout Europe delivering Telecoms services, so travel to various sites may be required.
- Installation, Termination and Testing of all structured cabling systems.
- Understand and Use patching schedules.
- Strong knowledge of Fibre (both single and multimode).
- Previous experience of Wi-Fi communications systems.
- Client focused with a drive to deliver excellent service.
Must Have: -
- Minimum 3 years’ working in a Data Centre Environment as a cabling Engineer.
- ECS/CSCS required.
- IPAF licence (Desirable).
- Own hand tools and drill (desirable).
- Full UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Josh Wright from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217.