£280 per day
13 days ago
Technical Project Manager
Location: Remote (Slough)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract (6 month)
Day Rate: £280 per day
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are currently recruiting a Technical Project Manager for an excellent firm based just West of London. The successful candidate will be working remotely, pending the opening of the office in Slough. The Technical PM, reporting to the customer will be knowledgeable and experienced in the management of implementing or migrating a new software platform into a UK operator mobile network. It is imperative, although the system is bespoke, that the candidate has sufficient understanding and experience of Nokia & Telefónica.
- Effectively manage the implementation of new software platforms into UK mobile network operators.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, always demonstrating professionalism and flexibility.
- Have the ability to question and push back at internal and external stakeholders.
- Use your strong technical understanding to quickly resolve issues, always supporting the people that report to you.
- Attend site when required by the company.
- Strong background in migrating/implementing Nokia and/or Telefónica systems on UK mobile network operators.
- Excellent communication and customer-facing skills.
- Strong knowledge of OSS/Scripting.
- Can-do attitude, and strong problem-solving ability.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to join a company with an excellent reputation in the industry. If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210