£30k per year
25 days ago
Technical Project Engineer
Location: Home Based (some office working around Cambridge)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £30K DOE
Allied Resource are very proud to be working with one of the UK’s top telecommunications firms. Our client is now looking for an experienced and talented Technical Project Engineer to join their existing team. Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will have recent experience in a similar position and a strong background in supervisory positions.
- Use your extensive industry experience to directly support the Project Manager, Field Engineers and Project Co-ordinator day to day.
- Scheduling of Engineers and logistics of CISCO equipment.
- Interact daily with Field Engineers to support any issues and escalate if necessary.
- Send detailed reports to the customer on a daily basis to outline progress.
- Reporting to the PM with daily calls and Milestone tracking.
- Track and update activity trackers.
- Strong telecoms experience in either a field-based or back-office role.
- Experience with supplier interaction and dependency tracking.
- Good experience with scheduling
- Happy to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining a positive, can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of CISCO - CSGS
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213.