£30k per year
27 days ago
Technical Project Engineer – Survey & Design
Location: Home Based (Office near Cambridge)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £30k DOE
Allied Resource are very proud to be working with one of the UK’s top telecommunications firms. Our client is now looking for an experienced and talented Technical Project Engineer to join their existing team. Reporting to the Project Manager, the successful candidate will have recent experience in a similar position and a strong background in supervisory positions.
- Working as a part of the Site Survey & Design Team, providing oversight of surveys and site design governance.
- Provide support to the site access team, including WIG/Freshwave/Cellnex (Arqiva)/Ericsson Service Permits and Shared access knowledge.
- Manage Field Engineers and scheduling of site survey with clients and Engineers.
- Advise clients accurately in relation to remedial works and surveys.
- Produce detailed reports on all completed and pending works.
- Track and update activity trackers.
- Detailed understanding of RAN network site design, network planning, upgrades and deployment.
- At least 5 years of network planning experience including RAN Integration / rollout / upgrade / operations / site survey experience.
- Excellent knowledge of RAN network architecture.
- Strong knowledge of entire process of site build.
- Management of Engineers/Suppliers including dependency tracking and scheduling.
- Must have experience in customer facing roles.
- Very strong technical writing skills and fluent English.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213