£40k - 45k per year
13 days ago
Telecoms Quantity Surveyor - Mobile/Fixed Line Telecoms
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 40,000 - 45,000 GBP
Allied Resource are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor with strong experience working within the Telecoms Industry.
The QS Technology Department is responsible for the overall Network Build and are seeking a Quantity Surveyor to assess subcontractor build operations and validate Applications for Payment.
The Ideal candidate will be able to display strong experience in Quantity surveying within a Fixed Line or Mobile Telecoms Background.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Approval and Assessment of sub-contractor Applications for Payment (AFP)
- Direct Build Managers on Field assessments being carried out as part of payment application approval.
- Oversee compensation event's and ‘early warnings’ registers.
- Evaluate subcontractor compensation events
- Management of subcontractors and subcontractor contracts.
- Close monitoring of subcontract costs and formation of Cost Reports.
- Analysis of Project Costs across multiple Network Builds
- Accurate compilation of Internal Project reports.
- Subcontractor relationship Management
- Close analysis of potential commercial risks and mitigation.
- Experience working in the Telecommunications industry
- HND or Degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or similar discipline.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Paul Thornton at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.