£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + £5K OT + Van / Fuel / Laptop
25 days ago
04 Feb 00:00
Location: London / South East
Start Date: January
Salary: Â£30,000 - Â£32,000 + £5K Overtime + Van / Fuel / Laptop + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Field Engineers with Telecoms project experience. Working for a fantastic Telecommunications company on a permanent basis, you will be completing various maintenance and support projects for customers in London and the South East. This will be a home-based role, where you will be sent to customer sites on a daily basis, some shift patterns will require you to be flexible with working hours. This role offers great career progression opportunities and the company offers regular training to help you improve and reach your goals.
- Effectively provide support (1st Line) and maintenance / troubleshooting of equipment for various customers.
- Keep technical documentation up to date and relevant.
- Successfully complete risk assessments on site.
- Complete end-end testing of networks for customers.
- Always adhere to health and safety best practices when on site.
- Test & install DC rectifiers / Cat5 / fibre cabling
- Test & install digital / analogue circuits.
- Experience working in a Telecoms Field Engineering role.
- Working knowledge and experience in the following: Transmission, Data-comms, Switching, PSTN/ADSL, Mobile networks, Building Management systems & Street cabs.
- Experience working with test equipment.
- Knowledge of mobile telecoms
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Amy Hodges at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 911 9394.