Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
20 days ago
18 Apr 00:00
Telecoms Acquisition Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 per annum.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an Acquisition Manager to work on behalf of a fantastic telecoms company. You will be managing and leading a team of Acquisition experts to ensure that objectives are being met for key stakeholders and customers. The successful candidate must have strong acquisition within the Mobile Telecommunications industry.
- Successfully motivate and manage the Acquisition team consisting of Senior Surveyors & Coordinators.
- Take responsibility the planning & delivery of all acquisition related tasks within the business.
- Act as a key figure for clients, overseeing the progression of projects from inception to site completion. Also act as the escalation point for any serious issues from the customer.
- Use performance management to evaluate output from the acquisition team and where improvements may need to be made.
- Take responsibility for recruitment within the team and training programs for skills development.
- Create high quality reports for internal and external distribution.
- Degree qualified in an acquisition related subject (Estate management / land surveying etc.)
- RICS Membership
- Excellent people management skills and experience.
- Previous background working as an acquisition professional within the Mobile Telecoms industry.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Paul Thornton from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210