£40k - 50k per year
14 days ago
Build Delivery Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent or Long-Term Contract
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Build Delivery Manager with Mobile Telecoms project experience. Working for a fantastic Telecommunications company on a permanent basis.
- Deliver/manage the build and implementation of new sites for the mobile network.
- Analyse designs sent from the design team and calculate builds that need to take place.
- Manage a team of Co-ordinators and other staff members to ensure sites are completed correctly.
- Deliver KPI’s set by senior members and report back on progress.
- Manage the end to end program of delivery
- Attend site reviews to ensure a high standard of delivery.
- Liaising with the client on delivery
- Experience managing and delivering build rollouts within the mobile comms industry.
- Good technical understanding.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Ideally experience with MBNL Projects
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210