£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
10 days ago
27 Dec 00:00
Telecoms Build Construction Manager
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent or Long-Term Contract
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Build Manager with Mobile Telecoms project experience. Working for a fantastic Telecommunications company on a permanent or long-term contract basis.
- Deliver/manage the build and implementation of new sites for the mobile network.
- Analyse designs sent from the design team and calculate builds that need to take place.
- Manage a team of Co-ordinators and other staff members to ensure sites are completed correctly.
- Deliver KPI's set by senior members and report back on progress.
- Manage the end to end program
- Attend site reviews to ensure a high standard of delivery.
- Experience managing build rollouts within the mobile comms industry.
- Good technical understanding.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Amy Hodges at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 911 9394.