£250.00 - £280.00 per day
about 1 month ago
6 month rolling
27 Jun 00:00
Telecoms Build Manager
Location: Manchester (Other locations considered)
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent or Long-Term Contract
Day Rate: Negotiable
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Build Manager with Mobile Telecoms project experience. Working for a fantastic Telecommunications company on a permanent or long-term contract basis.
* Take instruction DD/Review feedback if unable to proceed due to lack of information from design
* Arrange pre start
* Liaise with contractors for all elements (civil, electrical, rig, lift, plant etc.)
* Manage build (potential site, on the day supervision)
* Ensure programme put together with all h&S RAMS etc.
* Ensure materials orders as required for build completed (consumables/free issue completed) with respective partner/operator companies
* Ensure Access/Outages as per plan fully in place
* Manage issues
* Ensure full H&S documentation received and sent through the system inclusive of BHOP
* Update Commercials at all stages
* Ensure programme meeting attended
* Experience managing build rollouts within the mobile comms industry.
* Good technical understanding.
* Excellent communication and management skills.
* RF Awareness / Rooftop Safety
* SMSTS / IOSH
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.