Kingston upon Hull
£60k - 70k per year
28 days ago
Telecoms Contracts Manager
Location: Preston, East Riding
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Contracts Manager with a strong Telecoms industry background to work for a fantastic company based in Preston, East Riding. The successful candidate will work as a contracts / commercial expert for the business working across 3 functional divisions and over 40 different customers. The company are expecting continued growth and need an expert with experience in Telecoms Services and/or Utilities with a knowledge of Acquisition, Design and Construction. You will also need to have skills in negotiating contracts (and drafting). This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within an ever-growing business that offer great career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Review and comment on framework contract terms for key customers.
- Management of in-life changes to customer contracts.
- Summarise risks and propose amendments on contracts.
- Negotiate and complete framework contracts.
- Ensure that work orders are properly formed with scope and risks passed down the supply chain.
- Design and develop new subcontract solutions as and when needed.
- Enhance operational and commercial performance for the functional divisions.
- Maintain the commercial systems and databases.
- Strong commercial / contractual and procurement management background.
- Telecoms Services and/or Utilities with a knowledge of Acquisition, Design and Construction
- Familiarity with various contract types is essential.
- Degree educated.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214