Coventry, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
6 months ago
Telecoms Design Engineer
Location: Coventry or Bristol
Start date: January 2020
Job Type: Permanent
Day Rate: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Telecoms Design Engineer / Technical Writer to work on a permanent basis in the Coventry or Bristol areas. Successful candidates will be responsible for producing installation diagrams related to Telecoms working on a project in the Nuclear industry. You will produce Installation Designs for Core network equipment, transmission, Radio, Voice Alert systems, Wi-Fi and Terminal Equipment.
- Produce install designs for various Telecommunications sectors, ensuring that H&S and Quality are up to customer standards at all times.
- Understand and use Safety by Design principles throughout Installation Designs.
- Produce "Cradle to Grave" installation designs.
- Create Bills of Materials (BoMs).
- Provide support for CAD engineers to ensure 2D and 3D designs are accurate and achievable.
- Work closely with Technical Design Engineers to resolve design details or discrepancies.
- Produce detailed site survey reports.
- Minimum 5 years telecommunications experience in an Installation or Network Design role
- A proven understanding of Data Centre Cabling infrastructures / Planning the installation of WiFi & Access Points / Routers and Switches.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Amy Hodges from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 911 9394