£35k - 40k per year
24 days ago
Telecoms Design Engineer
Location: North West England (Other UK locations available)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Design Engineer with experience working in the Mobile Telecommunications industry to join a fantastic organisation on a permanent basis. Preferably based in the North West of England, but the company has offices based all over the UK and Scotland. Successful candidates must have experience of site design within the Mobile Comms industry, completing design packs for the build engineers on site.
- Successfully complete designs to quality standards and as per client specification.
- Complete or review site surveys to enable the completion of design works.
- Regularly liaise with internal / external stake holders ensuring that business targets are met.
- Implement a “Cost Control” process throughout the design phase.
- Support the installation team through the build phase when required.
- Support and motivate junior members of the design team.
- Act as a designated point of contact for client queries surrounding design and build.
- Attend multi skilled visits (MSV) providing practical & relevant design.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Mobile Telecoms design.
- Hold a degree or equivalent in Engineering / Telecoms / Construction
- Knowledge on the latest version of AutoCAD.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215