£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
27 days ago
01 Feb 00:00
Telecoms Design Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Design Manager to work for a fantastic Telecommunications company based in Surrey. Successful candidates will be responsible for the design of mobile telecoms sites for various key customers. This encompasses all stages from receiving instruction to attend MSV from the Acquisition team, delivering GA's, DD's, structural and electrical calculations. You will be managing a team of 4 CAD engineers, 1 Tech Lead and 2 external team members.
- Checking initial demand from clients to ensure prerequisites are in place
- Allocation of resource to the project (internal and/or external)
- Checking designs for compliance with client standards
- Ensure structural compliance for all designs
- Manage resource to ensure SLA's are adhered to
- Manage quality of designs
- Working with internal and external customers to ensure any extra requirements are delivered in a timely manner
- Manage finance across the project.
- Keep reporting tools up to date
- Attend client meetings as required
- Continuous process improvement
- A fantastic design background within the Mobile Telecoms industry
- Structural design experience would be a huge bonus.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Amy Hodges from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 911 9394