£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
26 days ago
12 Apr 00:00
Telecoms Design Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Design Manager with experience working in the Mobile Telecoms industry to join a fantastic organisation based in the North West on a permanent basis. Successful candidates must have experience in managing design teams within the Mobile Telecommunications industry. You will be responsible for the management design & CAD engineer Arqiva project experience would be ideal, but not essential. This role offers excellent career progression opportunities within a great company.
- Manage the successful delivery of high-quality design packs.
- Implement processes to ensure that quality standards are maintained.
- Motivate and manage the design team successfully.
- Write technical documents & develop standards for project.
- Act as the design and engineering point of contact for clients and third parties.
- Promote design feasibility & cost control amongst design team.
- Create reports and give recommendations to mitigate unnecessary design revisions & improve the productivity on the project.
- Play a key role in promoting H&S best practice throughout the business.
- Participate in client meetings as and when required.
- Become the Design SME for the business.
- Successfully resolve design issues on the project, setting work outputs & driving quality requirements.
- Strong design experience, specifically within the Mobile Telecoms industry
- Hold a degree or equivalent in Engineering / Telecoms / Construction
- Excellent people management skills and the ability to motivate and drive the team.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215