£50k - 60k per year
13 days ago
Telecoms Design Manager
Location: UK Wide offices & Work From Home
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Design Manager with experience working in the Mobile Telecommunications industry to join a fantastic organisation on a permanent basis. Preferably based in the North West of England, but the company has offices based all over the UK. Successful candidates must have experience of site design within the Mobile Comms industry, responsible for managing teams of design & CAD engineers on various projects.
- Ensure CAD / Design deliverables for the project are met.
- Review site surveys to enable the completion of design works.
- Regularly liaise with internal / external stake holders ensuring that business targets are met.
- Implement a “Cost Control” process throughout the design phase.
- Analyse and make recommendations to mitigate unnecessary design revisions
- Support the installation team through the build phase when required.
- Support and motivate the design team.
- Act as a designated point of contact for client queries surrounding design and build.
- Track and report on the design progress and be the design / engineering point of contact for the client and third parties.
- 3+ years’ experience in Mobile Telecoms design management or as a senior design engineer.
- Experience working on Arqiva, MBNL or Cellnex projects is desirable.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216