£35k - 45k per year
26 days ago
Mobile Comms Electrical Design Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35-£45k + benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an Electrical Design Engineer with strong mobile Telecom’s experience to work for a fantastic market leading company based in Bradford. The company operates UK wide delivering Telecoms services however, this is an office based role. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits including: Pension, Private Health care, Cash Plan, 33 days holiday (inc BH’s) & Discretionary Bonuses.
- Working closely with the CAD team.
- Signing off drawings from the CAD team.
- Liaising with the field team and internal stakeholders.
- Dealing with the clients efficiently if called upon.
- Looking at Telecoms sites and mapping the drawings for how cabs can fit on site etc.
Must Have: -
- 2396 401 & 402 Design and Verification (level 4 HNC) – IDEALLY
- 2391 Test and Inspecting (Level 3 NVQ) – ideally
- Mobile Telecoms Greenfields & Rooftop site experience.
- CAD Experience
- Electrical Design Experienced
- Electrical Software experience e.g. Amtec or ElectricalOM
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 22__