£40k per year
17 days ago
Mobile Telecoms Electrician
Start date: Monday 12th April or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 per annum + Van, Fuel & Expenses
Hours: Standard 50-hour weeks with overtime available.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Telecoms Electrician with strong Mobile Telecoms experience to work for a fantastic company based in the UK. The successful candidate will work on various projects in the mobile comms industry, working alongside field engineers on site builds. You will be responsible for the Electrical side of the installations, completing AC/DC cabling and various other tasks on site. The company operates UK wide delivering Telecoms services, so travel to various sites and staying away from home will be required on a regular basis.
- Installation of Electrical systems within the Telecoms industry
- AC/DC installation, testing and sign off
- Understand and Interpret test results
- Fault finding
- Safe Testing of Electrical equipment following installations
- Complete installations on Electrical Vehicle power units (you will be trained in this if you have not done it before)
Must Have: -
- Electrical experience working in the Telecommunications industry
- 2391 inspection & testing & 18th Edition
- Experience working on EV power units (Not essential you can be trained in this if you have not done it already).
- Driving License
- RF Awareness / Rooftop Safety
- Emergency First Aid
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Sophie Ford from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2212