£13.00 - £17.00 per annum + + overtime + vehicle
6 months ago
05 Oct 00:00
Location: South East England / Midlands
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent or Long-Term Contract
Salary: £13 - £17 per hour + Overtime / Weekends + Company Van
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Electricians (Junior to mid-Level) for a fantastic company based in Cambridgeshire. Working on various sites (mainly telecoms), successful candidates will be required to complete Electrical installs, maintenance and surveys for several customers of the business. The majority of works will be Telecoms related, but the company are happy to train qualified electricians on the Telecoms side. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within a great organisation for years to come. Willingness and availability to travel is a requirement for this position.
- Complete various electrical works, both project and reactive for the business.
- Provide on call electrical support to various customers.
- Complete surveys and site visits for new and existing scopes of work.
- Deliver projects to agreed specifications, in accordance with company standards and policies.
- Perform maintenance and repair works on Telecoms equipment.
- Ensure that health and safety procedures are followed out at all times.
- Electrical qualification - 18th Edition or Equivalent
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Experience working with DC Systems, UPS and Generator systems would be an advantage.
- Experience working in Data Centre / Telecommunication environments would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 974 7335.