Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £140.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
3 Months Rolling
19 Jan 00:00
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months rolling
Day Rate: £140 per day + Accommodation + 25p per mile (over 70 miles) + £25 per night sustenance - Working day starts 30 minutes after travelling
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Telecommunications field engineers to work a long-term contract basis for a fantastic Telecoms organisation. Successful candidates will be responsible for the install & de-install / testing of telecoms equipment on various sites throughout the UK. You will be offered the above benefits when staying away from home and the working day starts 30 minutes in to travel.
- Complete site surveys and health & safety audits for various customers.
- Carry out large equipment recovery tasks.
- Create test plans for various telecoms equipment.
- Test and screening of IP, SDH/PDH, Radio and DWDM equipment.
- Test and screening of DC rectifiers.
- Successfully inspect telecoms equipment and create reports.
- Relevant hand tools / test equipment / fibre termination equipment.
- Experience working as a telecoms field engineer.
- Clean UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 974 7335