£28k - 32k per year
6 days ago
Location: UK Wide (Travel Required)
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 - 6 months then Permanent (Temp to Perm).
Day Rate: £140 per day + Travel, Accommodation & Expenses covered
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Telecommunications field engineer to work on a 3 - 6 month contract basis, with a permanent offer at the end of the contract to work for a fantastic Telecoms organisation in the UK. Successful candidates will be responsible for the install & de-install / testing of telecoms equipment on various sites throughout the UK. You will be required to travel and stay away from home Mon - Fri regularly, the company also operates in Europe.
- Complete site surveys and health & safety audits for various customers.
- Complete Migrations, Audits, Cable Prepping.
- Carry out large equipment recovery tasks.
- Create test plans for various telecoms equipment.
- Test and screening of IP, SDH/PDH, Radio and DWDM equipment.
- Successfully inspect telecoms equipment and create reports.
- Relevant hand tools / test equipment
- Experience with Migrations, Auditing & Prepping Cables.
- Experience working as a telecoms field engineer.
- Clean UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215