£450 - 600 per day
9 days ago
Telecoms Facility Maintenance Consultant
Location: Cambridgeshire (Remote work considered)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: 2-6 months (Possibility of proceeding to permanent)
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Telecoms Facility maintenance consultant to work for a fantastic company. The following position will require someone with strong presentation skills and an understanding of maintenance principles to assist in the bid of a Telecommunications project.
- Lead and manage the facilities function.
- Writing bids and deliver presentations for customers.
- Dealing with high level facilities and maintenance.
- Implement strong advise on Facilities maintenance
Must Have: -
- UK Driving licence.
- Strong understanding of maintenance facilities
- Strong understanding of towers and infrastructure sites.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.