North East England, England
£30000.00 - £350000.00 per annum
4 days ago
08 Nov 00:00
Telecoms Field Engineer
Location: North East England / Yorkshire
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + Company Van / Phone + Travel Expenses covered when necessary (Will be rare)
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Telecommunications Field Engineer to carry out Microwave / Radio works in the North East / Yorkshire. Engineers must have Rigging experience and have the ability to climb, you will be completing various Survey, Installation, and Commissioning tasks for key customers of the business.
- Completing site surveys and producing RAMS.
- Successfully install Radio Link dishes and feeders on various Mobile Comms sites.
- Commission and Test end to end links.
- Complete Site Acceptance Testing
- Ensure that faults or defects are reported effectively.
- Always maintain perfect H&S practice on site and report any potential hazards to head office.
- Previous experience working as a Mobile Comms field engineer
- Knowledge of Antenna, RF & Microwave installation
- Knowledge of RF Measurements and Principles
- Experience with Routers, Switches and AP's VLANS/LANS/WANS
- SDH, PDH, DWDM Installation, Commissioning & Testing
- Basic Network Engineering & IP understanding
- Currently hold, or ability to maintain SC & Police Clearance.
- RF Awareness / Rooftop Safety / Emergency First Aid / Tower Rescue / Advanced Climber
- Offshore and IRATA Rope Access is a bonus but not necessary.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale at Allied Resource Recruitment.