£28k - 30k per year
about 1 month ago
Telecoms Maintenance Engineer
Start date: Monday 15th November or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 per annum + Van + Fuel Card
Standard Hours: 08:00 – 16:00
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Telecommunications Engineer with experience in wireless telecoms, transmission and cabling infrastructure. Working for a fantastic company based in Yorkshire, you will install, maintain, diagnose and restore telecommunications equipment, cabling and infrastructure on various sites in the area. The company operates UK wide and throughout Europe delivering Telecoms services, so some travel to sites will be required, although major travel will be minimal. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
Successful candidates will work on three weekly shift patterns, consisting of two weeks carrying out site install project works and the remaining week carrying out 24/7 on call.
- Install, maintain, diagnose and restore telecommunications equipment, cabling and infrastructure to support key customers’ networks.
- Carry out on-call when required as part of the first line maintenance team.
- Successfully report and close trouble tickets to customer SLA’s.
- Respond quickly and effectively to requests from the NOC.
- Always adhere to H&S policies on site and complete risk assessments when necessary.
- Experience working on transmission, mobile / wireless networks, & fibre / copper cabling projects.
- Previous experience working in Telecoms equipment maintenance.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.