8 months ago
3 Months Rolling
Telecoms Network Engineer
Location: UK wide
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: 3 month rolling contract
Day Rate: Negotiable Dependant on Experience (Travel & Accommodation covered)
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Network Engineer with Telecommunications industry experience. Successful candidates will be working on a UK wide project, with all travel expenses and accommodation covered. You will be required to complete basic network troubleshooting, performance tests, WAN troubleshooting and network configuration.
- Basic network protocol level troubleshooting - TCP, UDP, ICMP, IP, ARP, Ethernet
- Basic WAN troubleshooting - Copper/Fibre Circuits, ADSL, FTTC, EoFTTC
- Basic network configuration files - Ability to review, re-build config files on Routers, Switches using
- Basic Network Performance Tests/Diagnosis - Upload/Download tests, Ping tests, Latency, Bandwidth issues
- Good Telecoms / Network Engineering background
- Own transport / tooling / PPE
- Experience in network troubleshooting, performance tests, WAN troubleshooting and network configuration.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Amy Hodges from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 911 9394